The Windmill in Ewshot is a warm and welcoming oasis away from the fast lane of life.
We have a traditional menu of home-made pub food sourcing local ingredients where possible.
Our Chef Russell is always working on new Special Dishes - If you have a favourite, ask him in advance and he will try to accomodate your request.
We have an amazing beer garden perfect for relaxing in the summer or having a BBQ.
Inside we have a cosy restaurant area and a lovely open fire for those cold winter evenings.
The Windmill is owned by a partnership of local people who wanted to save their "Local"
Our beautiful beer garden.
- Up to 4 Real Ales, 4 lagers, ciders and spirits.
- Cask Marque Approved
- Freshly cooked food, locally sourced
- Roast Beef, Chicken and Lamb served every Sunday with all the trimmings for only £6.95
- Great Beer Garden
- 18 hole Putting Green
- BBQ available for functions on request
- Family & dog friendly
- Join our Facebook page for upcoming events, special offers and Menu changes